PhD in Information Sciences by the UCM, 2004 and Contracted Professor Doctor of the URJC (2002-2007 and from 2013 to the present). Director of the Instituto Cervantes from Salvador de Bahia and Recife (Brazil) y Utrecht (Netherlands), between 2008 and 2012, and Coordinator of the Afro-descendant program of the Women for Africa Foundation (2013-2016). Working languages: English, Portuguese, Dutch, italiano.
What teacher teaches subjects in the field of Research Methods and Communication Management (degree and doctorate level), and on Intercultural Communication (master level). Their lines of investigation they focus on: Communication and cultural diversity; Digital society and education, social media and informal learning; Meta-research in Communication.
It has 2 six-year terms, one in research (1/01/2014) and another in transfer (1/01/2019), and with 2 Docentia sections (2015 and 2018).
Author of some thirty scientific publications being in the 67,84% of them reference author (only 46,42% or first place 21,42%). Among others he has published in the 2 best magazines in your area: To communicate (Q1 in JCR and Scopus) and The Information Professional JCR IF 1,580, Scopus SJR 0,480.
Participation in 6 research projects, 3 of which are competitive R&D of the national plan. Also in 5 art contracts. 83, , in 3 of them as IP Currently participating in: Maps of research in Communication in the Spanish universities of 2007 A 2018 (ref.: PGC2018-093358- B-I00) as a member of the MDCS research group of excellence (UCM). Participation in more than thirty national and international scientific meetings: , in 19 with communication accepted after blind review, 8 invited as an expert, 1 inaugural conference; involved in the organization of 5 and director of 2 days organized with competitive financing.
From his scientific production stand out:
- Left-Iranzo, P. & Gallardo-Echenique, E.E. (2020). Studygrammers: Learning influencers. [Studigramers: Learning influencers]. To communicate, 62, 115-125.
- Left-Iranzo, P., Gaitan-Moya, J.A; and Caffarel-Serra, C. (2020). Map of women as subjects and objects of communication research in Spain. Communication. Research and analysis journal, vol. 37 (1) (May 2020), p. 31-52.
- Gomez-Escalonilla, Gloria; Left-Iranzo, Patricia (2020). Scientific contributions presented at the congresses of the Spanish Association for Communication Research (2007-2018), The information professional, v. 29, n. 4, e290440.
- Left-Iranzo, Patricia (2019): Investigate how students in grades communication. The weight of epistemologic historicismo Kuhn, , in: wiles Viniegra, Luis and Vicente Dominguez, Aida Mª: audiovisual content, narratives and media literacy. McGrawHill: Madrid, pp 341-354
- Left Iranzo, Patricia (2018): The scientific method and logic methodological. Introduction to
subject Research Methods in Communication (I). Albacete: Editorial ONE. ISBN: 978-84-17256-43-2
- Left Iranzo, Patricia; Martinez Pastor, Esther and Galmes Cerezo, Mary (2016): Ethnic representation in Argentina advertising, Brazilian and Mexican (2012-2014), Social Prisma. Social Science Journal, nº 17, December 2016-May 2017, pp. 241-267.